MONOGRAMMED & ALTERED ITEMS CAN NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
- Upon receiving a return/exchange, the item will be examined thouroughly by our trained staff. If the it is determined that the item has brush/comb damage, pet damage (cat claws or K9's in particular are not good for loops of terry products), laundered, subjected to cigarette or cigar smoke, please be advised that the return/exchange will not be accepted and the request for return/exchange will be denied.
- Unfortunately we can not accept any returns or exchanges from international destinations including Canada because we would have to pay for all of the importing fees back; we are sorry for any inconvenience. We have included a warning for Canadian/International customers to read and acknowledge that they are responsible for any duty, tax, brokerage fees that may arise from the purchase. This warning automatically comes up anytime a non-US address is selected for delivery.
- CANCELLATIONS: Please be advised that we do pay Credit Cards fees on ALL orders, even if they are cancelled as soon as they are placed. All cancelled orders will incur a 4% fee.
- RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of receipt of the order as long as the item is not monogrammed, product id tags are not torn, laundered and/or used (minus the cost of shipping and handling Thirsty Towels paid to ship the item to you originally, along with any Gift-Wrap charges).To keep our costs down, we can not issue Return Slips for shipping. Returning the items to us is the customers' responsibility.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS: The Final Sale items are offered at below wholesale prices and they are FINAL. No returns or exchanges are accepted. Please make your selections carefully.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number. Be sure to include your order number or a copy of your invoice. Returns made without an RMA number will not be accepted and/or refunded. Merchandise must be shipped back within 7 days of receiving RMA or returns will not be accepted. NO ACCEPTIONS!
- EXCHANGES: We would be happy to exchange your order for you with no additional shipping to you once. Any exchange requests more then once will be charged a shipping fee. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- To help you make an educated purchase we ask you to please be sure to read the FAQ page as many of your questions will be answered by reading this section regarding our company and product. If you have a question that is not answered, please call us and we will do our best to provide you with an answer.
- All items need to be in their original packing and packaging, tags should not be torn and they must be suitable for re-use. If not, a %15 restocking fee will be applied to your refund.
- Please be advised that returned orders of $250 and more will incur 15% restocking fee in addition to any applicable shipping fees.
- Upon receiving a return, the item will be thoroughly examined by our staff. If the item is determined to have been laundered, or bears any brush/comb damage due to hair brushing while using the robe or not taking care when laundering, has pet hair/pet damage and or the item shows stain(s), please be advised that the return will not be accepted and you will be notified.When requesting an RMA, please be specific about your reason as this will help us determine how we can improve our products/services.
- On returns where free shipping was offered, shipping charges will apply on all returns and/or unclaimed/refused packages.
- Not liking a color or choosing the wrong size, however inadvertently, is absolutely not an acceptable reason for return of monogrammed items. Please go over the order one more time before clicking the "Submit Order" button. If you wish to consult, we will happily assist you but we can not be responsible for assisting in color or sizing choices when our opinon is solicited. The product images and sizing chart is to be used for accuracy.
- Return/RMA requests will not be accepted after 14 days of the customer receiving the item. On the invoices that are shipped with the orders, customers are advised to visit this page and read the "Return Policy".
- Thank you very much for reading and cooperating with this policy.
- During the Holiday season (November 25-January 7) orders are processed for shipment and/or embroidery as soon as they are received, therefore we cannot cancel orders after they are placed.
- Please be advised that even when Customer Service Dept. is closed, embroidery and shipping departments are on duty, 24/7 to ensure all orders are processed to make it on time for Christmas.
- After January 7, you can cancel your order within the same business day via e-mail and please be sure to get a confirmation e-mail.
When placing an order over the phone-
If you choose to place your order over the phone with one of our representatives, you are thereby agreeing to Thirstytowels.com’s return, and privacy policies and are also responsible for knowing about any additional charges your order may incur (i.e.; shipping fees, monogramming fees, gift wrapping fees, etc.) All of the relevant information will be included in your invoice email which is auto generated upon the successful processing of all orders. If you place your order over the phone, please check for this email immediately for any errors and notify us of any potential errors.
The RMA number needs to be marked on the outside of the return box.
If an item is returned and or delivery is refused, the charge for the purchase as well as a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Our company reserves the right to amend these policies at any time and update the changes on the website.